Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit restore your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered.. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God. Be blessed!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Atmosphere
Amen! Thank You Father for the women that have changed this world and people for what they have taught or preached. I am ever grateful for ...
-
Joyce Meyers says that every morning she confesses I eat well, I look good, feel good and I will do what God has for me today. I have always...
-
UNPRECEDENTED CHANGE IS COMING TO THE TAX SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES Date Word Received: July 26, 2025 (First Prophecy) Watch video - publ...
-
I am a woman of strength and mighty valor. I am full of wealth and wisdom. My husband has entrusted his heart to me. I bring him good not ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.