If you’re listening to the right news in today’s world you’re learning a lot. We have. Ivermectin as an example we have learned has a lot of benefits. Biggest benefit it kills cancer. In Texas there is actually a billboard saying just that. Butch and I take it once a week unless we have need of it more often.
There are plenty of things that we should have in what use to be called our medicine cabinet. And really with all we have learned medicine shouldn’t even be in it.
I have a friend who shares a-lot of the remedies her mother and grandmother used. Just simple home remedies. She was just telling me about castor oil. She told me she knew someone with stage four breast cancer, and they actually took and put the castor oil on a heavy napkin and she put it on her breast daily. It took a bit, but she was healed.
If you Google things like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, Tea tree oil and many more you will discover a lot of uses for all of them. We got so trained in running to the doctor when something was wrong.
Awhile back My hip was hurting me every step I took and every move I made. I knew if I went to the doctor what the end result would be. I went to my chiropractor and it took a bit but it’s healed. And if you’re going to a chiropractor and not getting results find another one.
The technology of the meds beds is also out there now. We actually purchase some of the bio healer canisters last year. They are the med beds in smaller form. There are also places where you can buy other healing things while we wait for our turn in the actual medbed.
We have been shoving unneeded stuff in our bodies for a long time. That’s how we were trained. But really we need to stop. Many years ago we had the best family doctor ever but now it’s hard to trust any of them especially when the court case is finally going to court now concerning Grace. If you haven’t seen the billboards she was well the courts will figure that out.
As we are at the end of this movie we have been living in since 2020 many are seeing the truth in this world. Some are still sleeping though. It’s an exciting time as God said an Exodus is coming. God also says trust Him and don’t be afraid no matter what it looks like.
Never give up hope. God is still on throne and always in control. Jesus is knocking at your door you just have to let Him in. Wednesday is November 1st and for us that starts Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I have always put the two together. Thankful for everything especially Jesus. So as we get into the seasons our door is always open. Stop by for coffee, desert, hot chocolate or just to say hi.
Got Jesus? Don’t leave home without Him. Blessings…..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.