46 years Butch drove truck. Way back when I would pray I would always say thank You Lord that You are the One that taught Butch to drive. He has always been a careful driver because God put that inside of him. I could take a nap in the car in any weather in peace. We all have gifts and more than one most times and driving for him is one of them. God is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Promise of His Angels
46 years Butch drove truck. Way back when I would pray I would always say thank You Lord that You are the One that taught Butch to drive. ...
-
Joyce Meyers says that every morning she confesses I eat well, I look good, feel good and I will do what God has for me today. I have always...
-
UNPRECEDENTED CHANGE IS COMING TO THE TAX SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES Date Word Received: July 26, 2025 (First Prophecy) Watch video - publ...
-
I am a woman of strength and mighty valor. I am full of wealth and wisdom. My husband has entrusted his heart to me. I bring him good not ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.